Writers Blockheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lissira
lissira

Lissira's Drabbles that happen to be mainly romance sorry Empty Lissira's Drabbles that happen to be mainly romance sorry

Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:16 am
I have a Ao3 account where I post these here, so it's a bit cleaner: https://archiveofourown.org/users/cheeseboard

I'll post any drabbles [100 words exactly, each] I write in separate posts with the appropriate connecting media [game, show, etc.] listed beforehand

But they'll mainly be Final Fantasy XIV related so there's the warning

Everything is rated T and below

Last edited by lissira on Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:31 am; edited 2 times in total
lissira
lissira

Lissira's Drabbles that happen to be mainly romance sorry Empty Re: Lissira's Drabbles that happen to be mainly romance sorry

Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:19 am
Title: Soft
Media: Final Fantasy XIV
Rating: T for mild suggestive content
Pairing: Warrior of Light/Haurchefant Graystone

Her eyes fluttered open. Sheets were soft against her bare skin, and the quilts piled on top kept the Coerthan cold at bay. Sunlight filtered through the thin curtains. She was warm, and so was the person beside her.

Her face flushed as she peered up at the Elezen she was curled next to – still sound asleep. An arm was protectively wrapped around her, as it had been all night. She watched his sleeping face with a look of wonder.

Soft.

She reached up to trace his jawline, when his eyes slowly opened to meet hers. She didn’t move away.
lissira
lissira

Lissira's Drabbles that happen to be mainly romance sorry Empty Re: Lissira's Drabbles that happen to be mainly romance sorry

Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:22 am
Title: 'Tis Good to be Awake
Rating: E
Pairing: implied Warrior of Light/Crystal Exarch

SPOILER WARNING FOR SHADOWBRINGERS EXPANSION

Spoiler:
lissira
lissira

Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:26 am
Title: Don't Go
Rating: T for violence and death oops
Pairing: implied Warrior of Light/Haurchefant Graystone kind of

SPOILERS FOR HEAVENSWARD EXPANSION

Spoiler:

And with an Alternate Universe Part 2

Spoiler:
lissira
lissira

Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:28 am
Title: I did it for you
Rating: E
Pairing: implied Warrior of Light/Crystal Exarch

SPOILERS FOR SHADOWBRINGERS EXPANSION

Spoiler:
lissira
lissira

Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:30 am
Title: Scars
Rating: T for mild suggestive content
Pairing: Warrior of Light/Haurchefant Graystone
Notes: Because I feel like my warrior of light would have a lot of scars at least

His slender fingers traced across her skin, paying special attention to every scar.

She purposefully avoided looking him in the eye.

Some of the Warrior’s scars were shallow and faded, while some were still deep and fresh and ugly.

“I don’t know why you’re so interested in them,” she murmured, a hint of cynicism in her voice.

He hesitated for only a moment. “Why wouldn’t I be?”

“They’re just…” Gross. Hideous. Unsightly. She could think of a lot of things to call them.

“They’re part of you.” The Elezen pressed a kiss against her hair. “And I think you’re beautiful.”
SaltyRoar
SaltyRoar

Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:19 am
First time I read these I skipped over the part where it said pairing and I guessed from the writing who Alessia was paired with I got them all right.
lissira
lissira

Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:48 pm
HEEHEE I'm glad she's so obvious with these things

I need to maake one with her and Roari too
lissira
lissira

Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:19 am
Title: The Chance to Come Back
Rating: E/T?? [slight violence]
Pairing: NONE
Characters: Female WoL and Zenos yae Galvus

SPOILERS for post-SB/ShB Expansions

Spoiler:
SaltyRoar
SaltyRoar

Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:31 am
lissira wrote:HEEHEE I'm glad she's so obvious with these things

I need to maake one with her and Roari too

Freaking Do it!

And keep these up i love them
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum