Writers Blockheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lissira
lissira

Final Fantasy XIV - Shadowbringers Spoilers Warning! Empty Final Fantasy XIV - Shadowbringers Spoilers Warning!

Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:24 pm
It might just be Roari and I that are interested, idk, figured I'd post anyways

I'm probably just gonna talk about random game bits and lore here, maybe some memes

I guess I'll start off by asking if you have any music tracks that you relate to your favorite NPCs or character themselves?
SaltyRoar
SaltyRoar

Final Fantasy XIV - Shadowbringers Spoilers Warning! Empty Re: Final Fantasy XIV - Shadowbringers Spoilers Warning!

Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:27 am
You've heard my entire freaking playlist I have. Part of me hopes we're not the only two out there that plays xiv
lissira
lissira

Final Fantasy XIV - Shadowbringers Spoilers Warning! Empty Re: Final Fantasy XIV - Shadowbringers Spoilers Warning!

Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:35 am
True that

It's ok we'll be spirited away in about two-three weeks
SaltyRoar
SaltyRoar

Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:44 am
I cant wait til the 6th when we find out which date, im still hoping it lands on my birthday but earlier is fine too
lissira
lissira

Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:19 am
I can't believe we get to find out so soon... I keep feeling like it's taking forever yet time is somehow going really fast??
SaltyRoar
SaltyRoar

Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:08 am
I'm totally sleeping the days away so I dont have to wait as long
lissira
lissira

Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:24 pm
I hope I don't work the day of live letter so I could be sure to catch all of it aaaa
SaltyRoar
SaltyRoar

Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:25 am
at least catch the trailer at the beginning hopefully
lissira
lissira

Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:18 am
If I see the trailer I KNOW I'm not going to be able to rest at all
SaltyRoar
SaltyRoar

Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:56 am
Oh yeah too right about that, only 3 more days til we get a release date. I need it so bad right now. I'm currently on a levelling spree, I've decided to get all jobs to 80 before shadowbringers ends.
lissira
lissira

Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:43 pm
That's what I'm gonna do too! Been focusing dps right now but I'm about half done. Still haven't touched gnb or blu though oops

Also I am free from work for the LL tomorrow!!!
SaltyRoar
SaltyRoar

Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:59 am
i got most of my tanks done aside from GNB . ive almost finished all the ranged physical dps. I have most of the melee left to do and blackmage, im like level 75 on sch/smn and i got astro to do.

And Yay! we'll have more to talk about hopefully when that happens
lissira
lissira

Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:51 pm
And now we literally don't know what to do with ourselves until the 18th
SaltyRoar
SaltyRoar

Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:59 am
Cry, speculate who's in ardbert's body
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum