Writers Blockheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lissira
lissira

Dream Journaling + Dreamscapes Empty Dream Journaling + Dreamscapes

Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:43 pm
idk if this is the right place to post it so pls relocate it if needed

I don't lucid dream, but have really vivid dreams and dreamscapes and was wondering if anyone else experienced the same??
If so, I wanted to make a thread to document dreams like a dream journal and describe the sorts of places/people/etc that you meet

Not really a hobby or anything but sometimes things could get really interesting or strange and I wanted to see what other people experience in theirs and how it might relate to their day to day lives

I guess the only rules are just to make sure they stay within the forum rules overall

ex. I have a few that have really stuck with me

One was when I entered a large stone sewer pipe, which turned into descending stone steps, and exited into a dilapidated stone castle with large arches and stairs in every sort of direction [upside down, into walls, etc]. There was a man that greeted me and showed me around and introduced me to two other people - one was a normal dude who took care of a library, and the other was what seemed like a fae-touched girl that took care of animals outside. The outside surrounding the place was a big open field with mountains surrounding in the distance, along with a large body of water that had squared stone pillars jutting out of it, but with no real form or purpose.

The other was where I was hiking alone through a dense rainforest, up a path and to a cliff which emerged over the tops of the trees. I jumped down into a deep, rectangular pool, which had a waterfall on one end and had a large bronze griffin statue on either side. The pool itself seemed to be made of a combination of natural stone and cut marble.

And I'll add on if I have any others!

But yeah I just wanted a place to document things like this and hear from other people about theirs. Let me know if you have some cool or interesting ones!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum